(1) Annual membership fee is $5.00 payable on or before March 31st of the current year.
(2) The dates of the Georgetown Fall Fair will be the first Friday, Saturday, and Sunday after the Labour Day Weekend.
(3) Gates are open Friday from 4:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
(4) All persons entering the Fairgrounds must pay an admission fee. There will be no exceptions. This applies to officials of the Fair, employees, exhibitors, performers, concessionaires, and Fair visitors.
(5) All those who have paid their exhibitor fee for the current year are entitled to enter or exhibit for prizes.
(6) In lieu of entry fees in certain Livestock classes, a 15% deduction will be made on prize money.
(7) All protests about awards must be made in writing within 10 days of the Fair, and be accompanied by a $10.00 fee. The $10.00 fee will be returned if an error is found to have been made. Onus of proof is with the exhibitor.
(8) The Board of Directors reserves the right if, for any cause, the receipts of the current year are not sufficient to pay the prize money in full, to pay such proportion as they have on hand after paying necessary expenses.
(9) Any name or mark on any article or animal identifying the exhibitor is illegal, and prize money will be forfeited.
(10) The judges have the right to rule out any article or animal that they deem wrongly classed, or which they consider unworthy of a prize.
(11) The Society takes precaution to ensure the safety of articles or exhibits but, should any article be damaged, lost or stolen, the Society will not be held responsible for the value thereof. Rules of the Georgetown Agricultural Society Page 2
(12) The Society takes precautions to prevent accidents on the grounds, but will not be held responsible for any accidents to persons or property.
(13) Exhibits or concessions are not to be removed before the close of the Fair on Sunday at 5:00 p.m.
(14) No concessions will be allowed to be placed on the Fairgrounds until sanctioned by the Board of Directors (except the Midway, which is under contract). The Directors or the Police can rule out any concession of a dubious nature, including the Midway, if deemed necessary.
(15) All exhibitors and concessions must sign a "Hold Harmless Agreement" before setting up on the Fairgrounds.
(16) Except in livestock, only one entry will be allowed in each section. Only one prize will be awarded an exhibitor in any section unless there is competition.
(17) All stock, produce, and other articles must be the bonafide property of the exhibitor.